Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.

I want to win every competition we're in, and I don't want us gifting competitions or trophies to those twats like we did last year.

Winning is a habit, and we've already seen several coaches this year fuck their teams up by robbing their teams of momentum (United not bothering to attack Liverpool; Klopp resting players for the derby) and ending up getting several bad results in a row. To then exacerbate that by gifting trophies to legitimise the boring, shit football that Mourinho is serving up would be even worse.
This and then, this again. We are in it to win it

All the clowns on this thread saying we should go full strength to stop United winning this cup are making me cringe violently.

You silly, blinkered, small time Likkle City muppets.

Fortunately Pep knows our place in the game in 2017/18 and I reckon he will play the reserves right through to the final.

Spot on. If the Boiled Bollock doesn't count the Carabao Cup, then neither should Pep.

Lights on...

Alan-Brazil.jpg

No-one home.

That team will get dicked 4 - 0 if Leicester put their strongest team out.

Shakhtar are a better side than Leicester yet only beat a similar team 2-1.

In a game they had to win and at home too.

Considering who isn’t playing tonight I think a defeat is onthe cards regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.