Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a strong team but not to assed if we go out now tbf as its pretty clear Pep isn't assed about this competition. We would get battered in the semis with a side like tonight.

Apart from a lightweight bench I can’t see any negatives with the team apart from Yaya, If we can’t play youth in this comp then there is no way they will get a chance, it’s the perfect platform for them.

@EsteemedKompany 1m1 minute ago

Once again, if we lose like against Shakhtar, we've done it on our terms. Mentally that's huge for us. Maintains that air of invincibility and it won't affect our form at all.

Fair point i think. If we do qualify for the semis.., we would need to put our a better side

I see Yaya is getting it in the neck before the game has started.

Line up is fine by me. Mickey Mouse competition and looks like both are treating it accordingly. Be good to see the younger players again.

I guess it's possible silva may be back at the weekend else Gundogan may not have started either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.