Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinks is early Feb... Maybe wrong but I'm sure its around late Jan early Feb
To repeat my earlier post

For those that mentioned about yellow cards & suspensions.

Fern, Sane & Vinny are all on 4 yellow cards. if they get a yellow card against Leicester or Bournemouth then they will get a one match ban. The cut off is 19 league games, after that if you get 10 yellow cards before or on 32nd league game you get a 2 game ban.

The sooner Pep can get a trophy under his belt the better. Why can't we become the 1st team to do the domestic treble. After all we are setting new records every time we play. We now have gone a full calendar year without losing at home.

Anyone knows if Pep will have a press conference? I'd rotate pretty heavily for this one.

Bravo
Danilo, Adarabioyo, Mangala, Zinchenko
Toure
Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden, Brahim
Jesus

I'd go
Bravo
Danilo Otamendi Mangala Zinchenko
Yaya
Bernardo Gundagon Foden Diaz
Jesus

I know its pretty divided, but im very much for putting out a team which is strong enough to see us through A victory takes us to a semi- final and the momentum and desire nearing a cup final brings to the players and us fans Lets get the job done early as per Spurs. then get our big guns off

this is not worth playing otamendy debruyne and both of sane and sterling. may be delph as well coz he is injury prone(missed international games. walker has also played a lot of games. so its a tricky tie.
bravo
walker aderabayo mangala danilo
bernardo yaya gundogen foden sane
......................jesus
brahim plays most of second half in place of sane.
leicaster will go all out i think because they have a good position in league and i they win this they have a chance of going to the compitition final.

Absolutely no way we should play any of our first team performers, apart from maybe Mangala as hopefully Stones and Kompany are nearing full fitness (ok, Kompany for like a game or two at best but even that would be fine for the Christmas fixtures). Shitload of games ahead of us and we won't be able to rotate that much in the league if we are to maintain our solid lead. It's just the League Cup really and you cannot seriously say that this team would lose its swagger if we go out in an almost meaningless competition; meaningless as if nothing really happens if we get out, even though it would be nice to win it. Besides, our second string team is still able to beat Leicester if all stars align.

Bravo
Danilo Tosin Mangala Zinchenko
Gundogan Yaya Foden
Bernardo Jesus Sane (Brahim)

If Aguero's foot isn't an issue, I'd be playing him so he can regain some kind of form
Leicester will be going for this tomorrow, so we need a strong centre back pairing and in fact a strong back four. Zinchenko will get mullered if he plays at left back
Even if Kompany is just about ready, I'd still leave him out til the weekend and start Mangala and Otamendi

4-1-3 -2 formation for me

...............Bravo (as he's the domestic cup keeper)

Walker..... Otamendi...Mangala.....Delph

...............Danilo

....Bernardo.... KDB.....Gundogan

.......Aguero..... Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.