Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me son is working in Leicester this week and got himself a ticket in the home end cost him £50, he thinks he might be near the tunnel and i hope he remembers to sit on his hands if we score

At some point, Pep has to play the squad and blood the young lads, god knows we've had plenty of calls in many threads in the forum of 'when are we going to see the Foden, Diaz etc?'.

Now he's accused of not caring about this cup, in the grand scheme of things it's the lesser of all four, I'd love us to win this one, but winning the league, breaking record after record and going a long way in champs league is the priority.

And when we've won the league, no one will care if we didn't we the League cup.

Come on, support the lads that are playing.

Nearly every club in the prem fields a weakened team in the league cup. If he didn’t play the young lads tonight I wouldn’t be happy. I’m made up for Brahim and foden.

Last edited:
Could have gone stronger with this team and still rotated. Need some big performances tonight. Really don't want Mourinho winning it again.

Me son is working in Leicester this week and got himself a ticket in the home end cost him £50, he thinks he might be near the tunnel and i hope he remembers to sit on his hands if we score
I sat in the Leicester end for the FA cup game the year that we won it.... wasn’t too bad but when they scored after about a minute it was hard work....

The only song I could sing was “there’s only one City”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.