Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

toothless would imply that we didn't create chances. we created a bunch, i know people here hate xG but we should have won like 3-0 based off that. that's a good performance on my book.
But we won 1-0 and by the celebration from the City Players they know that what big because they weren't scoring anymore goals

Last edited:
It was a cracking game, with Leicester playing their part in a very entertaining encounter.

There were outstanding personal all over the pitch, but Silva was my MotM, closely followed by Cancelo, Dias and Laporte. Walker's pace was important to nullify Steptoe and the front six kept the Foxes' defenders on their toes all game. It was clear that they were shit-scared of Raheem, when he came on too.

And well done to the Blues, who travelled to the King Power today. You were loud and proud throughout.

Another three points. Onwards and upwards.

But we won 1-0 and by the celebration from the City Players they know that what big because they weren't Scire anymore
We won’t win 5-0 every week, despite the expectation from some...

that 1-0 is more satisfying than the previous results as it’s the benchmark for winning titles against tight teams!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.