Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we've got a 4th Centre half, then play him. Otherwise what's point of even having him train

Rather put my faith in him than put in a makeshift

We got absolutely battered there last season, so it'll be interesting to see how we fare this time around. No Otamendi and possibly no Delph (depending on how serious his injury was yesterday), so there will have to be some changes defensively.

Hopefully Delph will be fine.

If we've got a 4th Centre half, then play him. Otherwise what's point of even having him train

Rather put my faith in him than put in a makeshift
A makeshift surely can't be any worse than Mangala. It's time to accept its never going to work for him at City unfortunately, he's a disaster waiting to happen. Makeshifts can be successful, look at Javi Garcia at CB vs Hull in 13/14

We just need to keep the ball and drag them around. The opportunities will come, and we need to put them away.
Defensively, if we put Mangala in at CB we are asking for trouble.

Pep was seriously naive the last time we played them but I highly doubt he will make the same mistake again. Only worry is Otamendi being suspended. I really hope Kompany is fit by then cos Mangala against Mahrez and Vardy is the stuff of nightmares.

I watched last season's game in the vault of a rather grubby pub in Warwick. Me and the beautiful Mrs This!, a disheveled old chap who nursed one pint all afternoon without saying one word and what looked like a south bank vagrant leicester fan with his two scruffy kids... Not a happy experience that I wish to repeat.

Please no injuries over the internationals, hoping Delph's hobbling nothing too serious and we can give them a damned good thrashing - if that kind of thing is still acceptable in today's society.

Yeah Fern or walker at CH
Being away id probably go for Walker leaving Fern in midfield

Danilo right back Walker centre half. Hope VK back by then. Leicester has become a hoodoo ground for us recently. All depends on the state of players returning from useless friendlies. Be satisfied with a draw, ecstatic with a win gutted if we lose. Typical city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.