Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when the season starts to heat up, this is our first real test. Forget Spurs, we weren’t ready for that game. Three huge away games within the next four league fixtures. Come out of them fixtures a few points off the top and it will be a very solid start to the season.

Same team for an unprecedented 3rd game in a row? Yes please.

hope ederson keeps focused! I reckon Leicester might manage a shot or two actually on target unlike arsenal

Guys we are playing Leicester away and I know they can be shite sometimes but through the years I have learned that these kind of teams always raise their game against us. There’d be time for rotation as the season progresses but for now we need to have a consistent winning formula. If KDB is fit, he goes straight right into the team because we need to deploy the strongest arsenal we’ve got.

The conundrum here is that we cannot do away with Gundogan’s control and Bernardo’s industry in the middle of the pack so I’d revert to a tactic that brought a lot of success last season. Torres is the fall guy here but I reckon he’ll still have enough time to develop as a striker with the games coming thick and fast. Injuries permitting I’d go:

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Zinchenko
Rodrigo
Bernardo Gundogan
Jesus De Bruyne Grealish

This is when the season starts to heat up, this is our first real test. Forget Spurs, we weren’t ready for that game. Three huge away games within the next four league fixtures. Come out of them fixtures a few points off the top and it will be a very solid start to the season.
Said pre-season if we're within 4/5 points of the top when the October international break kicks in we'll piss the league and still stand by that....we've not been helped with the PSG game being in the middle either.

As for Leicester, we'll win, it's the dip/Chelsea games that I'm more worried about.

Guys we are playing Leicester away and I know they can be shite sometimes but through the years I have learned that these kind of teams always raise their game against us. There’d be time for rotation as the season progresses but for now we need to have a consistent winning formula. If KDB is fit, he goes straight right into the team because we need to deploy the strongest arsenal we’ve got.

The conundrum here is that we cannot do away with Gundogan’s control and Bernardo’s industry in the middle of the pack so I’d revert to a tactic that brought a lot of success last season. Torres is the fall guy here but I reckon he’ll still have enough time to develop as a striker with the games coming thick and fast. Injuries permitting I’d go:

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Zinchenko
Rodrigo
Bernardo Gundogan
Jesus De Bruyne Grealish
That line up but mahrez or foden over grealish. Not been too hyped up over grealish tbh. Expecting a lot more from him.

Ederson
Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo
Rodri
Bernado - Gundogan
Jesus - Torres - Grealish

4 within the next 5 mate -Leicester, Chelsea, Liverpool and united aways all in the next 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.