Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had us for a good win here, but a dodgy third choice keeper, no Jesus (probably our most in form player), and the international break having a bigger impact for us than them has prompted me to change it to a loss.

Southgate did us no favours by grinding four of our players into the Polish dirt, while a good few of their team have had a rest and extra time to train in the sun.

Any result will be impressive with so much stacked against us.

I had us for a good win here, but a dodgy third choice keeper, no Jesus (probably our most in form player), and the international break having a bigger impact for us than them has prompted me to change it to a loss.

Southgate did us no favours by grinding four of our players into the Polish dirt, while a good few of their team have had a rest and extra time to train in the sun.

tenor.gif

FFS, you should be a sport's psychologist with positivity like that!

Huge boost if De Bruyne and Foden are involved, even if only on the bench. Can’t wait to see them link up with Grealish. Still hopeful that Ederson and Jesus will be available.

We're only 3 games into the season, tiredness shouldn't come into it.
Part of the point of professional sports is that the teams can play at a higher level because of the preparation time they have. In this case Leicester have had a week or so to prepare, whereas we’ve had a few days and have also had to change our plans at the last minute because of players becoming unavailable.

It’s got to make some difference, even if all the players aren’t exactly running on empty at this stage of the season.

That’s the spirit !!!

We could have done with an easier fixture post international week. I think every single potential starter has been half way around the world with the possible exception of the Brazilians who might not be able to play anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.