Leicester Away - Red & Black for Neil Young

i kne albert davy said:
Well done Manchester City Football Club we'll be at leicester in red and black wearing them with pride wonder if the the team could play in the retro kit or would that be against the F.A.s rules. Best of luck Neil.

I was told that time constraints and the busy christmas period means it's not possible to produce a kit in time for the game, however they are looking at possibly releasing a kit later in the season and also looking at using a special kit should we get to the final at Wembley.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i kne albert davy said:
Well done Manchester City Football Club we'll be at leicester in red and black wearing them with pride wonder if the the team could play in the retro kit or would that be against the F.A.s rules. Best of luck Neil.

I was told that time constraints and the busy christmas period means it's not possible to produce a kit in time for the game, however they are looking at possibly releasing a kit later in the season and also looking at using a special kit should we get to the final at Wembley.
Cheers thats cleared that up thanks.

I love this club and its fans more and more.Ive never been prouder to be a blue.

My thoughts and best wishes go out to Nelly and his family

mac said:
will the club be selling the scarves to the general public as well, if there is a donation being made then the more sold the better

This a good point, I'll doubt I'll get a ticket for Leicester, but would want to buy a scarf and make a donation. Hopefully the club will release info on how we can do this.

How cool would it be for Mancini to wear the new scarf as well.

brummie blue said:
mac said:
will the club be selling the scarves to the general public as well, if there is a donation being made then the more sold the better

This a good point, I'll doubt I'll get a ticket for Leicester, but would want to buy a scarf and make a donation. Hopefully the club will release info on how we can do this.

How cool would it be for Mancini to wear the new scarf as well.

I'll let you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.