Leicester City 2019/20

If they were to sign Thauvin and keep Maguire, I think they've got every bit of a chance at fourth.

Schmeichel, Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Thauvin, Vardy, Perez would be a very solid starting XI.
No European distraction is a great plus for them...........

Hi Man City fans.

We had a turbulent season just passed what with the dreadful helicopter crash killing our owner plus all other persons on board.

Claude Puel would have been sacked months before he actually was but for the club not wishing more turmoil.

Of course Claude did some great stuff in bringing through youth which has to be our path to success as our pit of money isn’t quite as deep as yours!

Having said that we believe in today’s market that Maguire is worth £85-£90m and we will I think hold out for close to this, having said that we don’t need the money and I believe the club have much greater faith in Rodgers than Puel (his football was awful to watch).

I believe we will give it a good go this coming season with us being a direct threat to Arsenal, Chelsea and that lot over the road from you.

Some of their fans agree that we have s better first 11 than them and fwiw, I agree.

I look forward to our two teams traditionally battling out our two games in the coming season.

Good luck as always and hopefully with a prevailing wind we will see you at the end of the season as two teams in the top four places.

All the best.

Camberwell Fox.

I think you are in for a great season and thats some side you are building, capable of upsetting and beating all of us on its day.

Top 6 is a minimum imo and you never know, a real go at breaking back into the top 4 isnt out of the realms of possibility when you look at the way utd and Arsenal are performing and Chelsea with a new unproven gaffer.

i think the Leicester love in is a bit premature, I can't see them finishing above 8th or 9th at best, nowhere near top 4 that's for sure... Yes they are half decent and made a few good signings but still some way behind even the shitty rags....

i think the Leicester love in is a bit premature, I can't see them finishing above 8th or 9th at best, nowhere near top 4 that's for sure... Yes they are half decent and made a few good signings but still some way behind even the shitty rags....

Well they probably wont have the PIGMOL support that the rags do.

Are they? United have a few bigger names that have a higher ceiling but they also have a lot of dross. Leicester have a team of hungry talented players that will probably never become elite players but will do very well in the game, if you were to do one of the media’s infamous mixed teams between the two I’d be having significantly more Leicester players than United in that side. Top 4 or even top 6 won’t be expected from them but you can certainly see it happening and wouldn’t be a surprise if it did.

Are they? United have a few bigger names that have a higher ceiling but they also have a lot of dross. Leicester have a team of hungry talented players that will probably never become elite players but will do very well in the game, if you were to do one of the media’s infamous mixed teams between the two I’d be having significantly more Leicester players than United in that side. Top 4 or even top 6 won’t be expected from them but you can certainly see it happening and wouldn’t be a surprise if it did.
Just my opinion mate, if Leicester finish above the rags, I shall be at the front of the queue to applaud them..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.