Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 12:30 (BST). Live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

Straight back into the league games, we're the early kick off on Saturday, so it's a chance to make or break our weekend.

Unfortunately we're running into Leicester when they've picked up a bit of form, 4 clean sheets in their last 5 games picking up 10 points. The international break did wonders for them. The stats don't tell the full story though, Wolves had 21 shots to Leicesters 5 at the weekend and Leicester somehow won 4-0.

I think we're going to need to pick up our energy levels going into this one, we've looked a bit flat in the last 3 or 4 games. We've not scored in 3 of our last 4 games, granted there were circumstances for that, the champions league games in particular. We've had a couple of wobbles against Leicester in the past so we need to be wary. We should be beating them though.

It's our first chance to go top of the league in a while and a chance to put some pressure on.

Hopefully the viking is alright, the substitution looked pre-planned but talk after the Dortmund game is he had a fever.

Team Prediction
-------------Ederson
Stones---Dias---Ake--Cancelo
--------------Rodri
-----De Bruyne---Bernardo
Foden------Haaland----Grealish

I think there is potential for him to play Gundogan over Grealish and move Bernardo to the right.

I think Laporte might end up playing but I've picked Ake for pace.

Awful season, then they go and beat Wolves 4-0 away. Will give them a real boost and their crowd will be well up for it. Tough fixture.

Awful season, then they go and beat Wolves 4-0 away. Will give them a real boost and their crowd will be well up for it. Tough fixture.

Both Wolves and Leicester have been awful this season, Wolves decides to be shitter between the two on that particular match.

Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo; Rodri, Bernardo, KDB; Foden, Haaland, Grealish.

Not a huge fan of Akanji at right back but it allows Cancelo to go on the left. IMO, that’s our best team currently. Should win but won’t be easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.