Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might draw this. Early game after champs league away trip and we look fatigued. Plus, for some reason, pep now has the wingers playing backwards 85% of the time.

if we’re to win; grealish, haaland, foden is a must.

ederson
stones akanji ake cancelo
kev rodri bernardo
foden haaland grealish

If Haaland is out will we see a return of the false 9 or play Alvarez as CF? Let’s hope Haaland is okay!
If Haaland is out id love to see Alvarez given a go. i think hell be much better with our strongest line up. He usually gets minutes with the other replacements at the end of games. Same goes with palmer, id like to see him put in a starting line up when we have haaland foden, kev, bernardo etc..

Relax.

Fever.

Pep.

Erling Haaland 'had a FEVER before the game' insists Pep Guardiola... as the Manchester City boss explains why he hooked his star striker at half-time having struggled to shine on his Borussia Dortmund return​

Erling did not feel good,' Guardiola told BT Sport. '[He had] a little bit of a fever before the game. Joao as well. He had a knock in his feet and I saw them tire and always in that period we struggle a lot

____________________Ederson__________________

Cancelo_______Dias___________Stones_______Gomez

__________________Rodri_______________________

________Bernardo____________KDB____________

Alvarez___________Haaland_______________Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.