Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should park our bus and play them at their own game.

Well if your thinking that way it’s the wrong way and you should know how we have played since pep took over!

We will play like we always do dominate the ball make and make chances if Haaland starts we will win if not going to be a harder game, Referee being strong and letting more go is because teams fake fouls dive to break play up get a free kick in a good position!

Well if your thinking that way it’s the wrong way and you should know how we have played since pep took over!

We will play like we always do dominate the ball make and make chances if Haaland starts we will win if not going to be a harder game, Referee being strong and letting more go is because teams fake fouls dive to break play up get a free kick in a good position!

if Haaland isnt fit pep will surely go back to the title winning false 9?

Long shot but I’ve been let down last minute, does anyone have 1 spare for tomorrows game? Happy to travel to collect or pick up at the ground etc

If no Haaland

ederson
stones
akanji
dias
cancelo
rodri
gundogan
bernardo silva
foden
grealish
de bruyne

if Haaland is fit

ederson
stones
akanji
dias
cancelo
rodri
bernardo silva
foden
grealish
de bruyne
haaland

I don't like the thought of Gundog and Rodri, if no Haaland put Alvarez in for Gundog.

i think in an away game like this pep will want to control the ball if erling is out and will stick to what won us the title the last two seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.