Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We always seem to go through these phases, Years gone passed when we are ahead in games we tend to take our foot off the gas on occasions and conserve energy obviously looking further down the line. This season the Villa game in particular is one which we have done that and it came back to bite us on the ass. It being unusual World Cup mid season without doubt players will have it in mind and won't want to miss it.

Being honest we've a nice fixture list coming just before it with games we really should be winning and a chance for players to be rotated/rested/substituted. Anyway, We should do what's best for Manchester City regarding the players.
i agree with that

Why is everyone so fussed about if haaland is injured? Yes he is a key player, but we will get injuries in a season, and if haaland being injured is to much for us, then people are saying we have become a 1 man team, we have won the league without an out and out striker and we know how to play without one, so it should not be a big deal if he is injured

Why is everyone so fussed about if haaland is injured? Yes he is a key player, but we will get injuries in a season, and if haaland being injured is to much for us, then people are saying we have become a 1 man team, we have won the league without an out and out striker and we know how to play without one, so it should not be a big deal if he is injured
Everyone wants to see halland he's up there as the biggest draws in world football. Every game is a sell out games we would have never sold without halland that's why everyone wants to know. I agree with we have a top squad and will be able to cope it was the same when we had David silva but I was still disappointed when I got to a game and heared he wasn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.