Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should be looking at offloading Mahrez in the summer ,cant stand the guy
Why the fuck he needs to wear gloves is beyond me ,the mardarse!
Just never been a real part of this team....glimpses every now and again but he has no connection to the club and doesnt put the shift in required...disappears when teams are aggressive

Mahrez tends to play well against Leicester and he’s due a good game. Still confident we are going to win even without Haaland and Foden. Someone is going to step up - whether it’s Mahrez, Kev, Gundo, Bernardo, Alvarez or someone else

Foden must be carrying a knock if he isn't starting today.

I certainly don't want to see Grealish and Mahrez out wide today! Defensively they are a problem for us and don't offer enough in the final third when starting together.
If we put Bernardo out with that would mean we would start Gundogan and KDB together which also causes us problems because they both play high and we are vulnerable to the counter attack.

Going to be an interesting selection today.

Don’t know why some are shitting themselves about this game, Leicester have had a couple of good wins against very poor wolves & Leeds sides, apart from that they have been utter dogshit… City will take them apart today, regardless of whether or not Haaland plays … !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.