Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

The most worrying thing is that the team looked beaten as soon as Leicester took the lead, even Pep looked beaten.

3 points is just 3 points but the team didn't look mentally up for it sadly. Can see this happen over and over again like last season.
I said last season I can’t remember the last time we went behind in a game and won or even drew - this team is mentally weak - our whole game plan is to blow away the opposition in the first 20 minutes - and once that doesn’t work and it becomes a 90 minute game we are fucked - sadly I don’t see Pep changing his philosophy - the defeats from last season should have learned him the way forward but I just see more of the same

How many times do people have to say about our defence until something changes?

Mendy has been a liability defensively from the start of his time here....his injuries are just an excuse - he never could defend - now he cant attack either....As long as him and Garcia are in the team we wont win much more. (Im not sure Dias changes this to be honest)

Rodri - losing patience with him - slow, pedestrian and once someone is past him he is done for

Early days but Torres doesnt look like he knows where he is or what to do

Without Kun we are toothless and he could be missing for two months

Marhez just isnt a city player - no drive, commitment or passion

Foden is wasted out wide

If stones cant stay fit we need 3 centre halves not just Ake and Dias - time to cut losses with him

Huge issues starting to develop - this performance was reminisent of some of the bad ones last season - just dropping to an even lower level.

I know I'll catch some stick for this but I tell you one thing, if Pep has a dreadful season and then fucks off after keeping us waiting on a contract renewal I wont forgive him. There is a reason Mancini is still my favourite manager and it's because he was loyal and didn't constantly say how much he loves his old clubs like Barca and Bayen publicly. Especially when those clubs fucking despise us. His mistakes are mounting and it does make me wonder where his head is at.

100% agree. Pep needs to make a decision. I want him to stay but he is hurting the club now.

giving 3 pens away never going to win a game and right side of defence needs sorting why fullbacks going so far up the pitch ile never know esp knowing vardy and co play on counter

The front 3 were very narrow with width coming from the FBs, almost like pep was trying to set us up like Liverpool.

Trying to be objective seeing as our squad is ravaged at the moment. Pep really looks
to have been rumbled by the decent counterattacking sides though. We don’t look like scoring from open play at all.

Is Pep's mind at the right place ?
He looks depress. He had a big personal tragedy to deal with and even before that he was a bit dejected this season.
I don't feel good about this season along with the entire dilly dallying in the transfer window to save a few millions
I made the mistake of watching All or Nothing again recently. Everyone seemed so much happier back then. Pep sets the tone and he looks dejected 99% of the time. He needs to say now if he’s staying or going, because if he won’t extend now, he may as well leave now. The uncertainty basically writes off the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.