Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Eric Garcia's catalan marketing team has to be one of the best in the world.

I mean I knew he was shit but some how I convinced myself he was good. They fucking had me doing self hypnosis believing the hype that they pushed in front of everyone.
Think his agent is harry fucking potter. !

I don’t agree. The biggest change in our play today vs last Monday was Mahrez instead of Gabby. When Gabby plays we defend from the front far more effectively. Mahrez is a lazy, lazy player.

Monday 2nd half last week was as bad as today. We could easily have conceded 4/5 and it was only poor finishing that got us over the line in that game. We have big problems but Pep doesn’t seem to want to change the way we play despite having so many players missing.

Think his agent is harry fucking potter. !

The fact they appear to want him says a lot about the state of barca at the moment

Why is he playing. Keep him out of the limelight.. even they might realise if it wasn’t for his lack of height, strength, pace and aggression he might be an average centre half

I don’t agree. The biggest change in our play today vs last Monday was Mahrez instead of Gabby. When Gabby plays we defend from the front far more effectively. Mahrez is a lazy, lazy player.
Plus a selfish twat. Had a great chance to play in Foden at one point but dragged his shot wide instead

This feels bigger than a loss. It feels like it's going to take 2 or 3 years to get back to a high level where we'll be able to properly compete. We haven't replaced Kompany, Yaya, Silva and I doubt we'll replace Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.