Leicester City (H) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-4

Iheanacho to bag a hat-trick in the last 10 minutes after Rodri sees red for having his shorts too high.

Think we'll be ideal for Leicester to play against so I think it will be the same as the rags game, City 1 Leicester 2.

I’d be confident playing either of Garcia or Bellis with Ferny. But it’s the pace that will hurt us.
I think this could go either way.
Any win please City.

Ed
Walker Ota Fern Mendy
Rodders
KDB Gundogen
Sterling Jesus Foden

Not ideal but we need to keep the ball in this one. Vardy is well better than Rashford and Martial so if we have a start like we did V United it could be anything. I expect lessons have been learnt though and we’ll nick it 2-1

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Bernardo Silva
Jesus

Must win this (States the obvious). After some good away performances, we're due a performance at home and we need to be at this from the off. They will come to compete and hurt us on the counter attack so we have to be prepared better than we were in the derby against United, who let's face it aren't as good as Leicester.

Ederson
Walker, Fern, Ota, Mendy
Rodrigo KDB Gundo or Foden
Sterling Jesus Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.