Leicester City (H) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve lost to Liverpool and United and drew against Chelsea and wolves, they're a very good side but they don’t come out of big games well. Similarly, we’ve lost to United Liverpool and wolves and were second best for most of the Chelsea game with a draw against spurs too. We need to turn up for a big game for once. So a draw it is?

Last edited:
I think we should play as we did against Arsenal. KDB on right wing is absolutely lethal. and Foden HAS to start.

Much harder test than Arsenal was.

If we get a clean sheet we win today otherwise I can see it being 1-1, 2-2.

Leicester, like United have pace up front. Balls behind, into the channels and turning our defenders is when we look really vulnerable. We seem to be set up for them, especially at our place. I think we’ll do better at The Swamp and King Power.

Hope I’m wrong, but I have a bad feeling.

This game really worries me..........nah does it f*ck , we are the Champions of England let Leicester worry about us its Pep v Brendan , a serial Spain,German and England winner versus a serial Scottish league winner , keep Madison quiet and nail down Vardy and we will win the game. Oh, and take our chances like we did against the Goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.