Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez unfortunate not to start otherwise very close to the team I had, expected Laporte walker and mahrez to all come in. Good side. No excuses start fast carry on our excellent form and blow them away early. Every chance g/d might come into play if we are to win the league so no holding a slender lead and should we go a few up and make chances with bayern in mind, I expect the subs to be hungry to play their part in bolstering that side of it.
This, I like the team today, it's a great side, but I wish there was a way to involve Julian more.

Great team but man does the Stones selection scare me. Was clearly struggling the last few minutes midweek.
Yeah if I was picking the team I would have brought Walker in for Stones and probably kept Akanji in, but I would imagine Stones will be one of the players subbed off today, I hope we don’t need him to do 90 mins. We need a quick start to set the pattern for the game and just get shit done as quick as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.