Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajanji, Ake and Gundo miss out. Akanji and Gundo I agree with because they looked a little leggy towards the end of the last game, but feel a bit sorry for Nathan who is in the form of his life.

City are playing as well as we can remember while Leicester haven't won in over two months and somehow we're all (rightly) concerned about this one. I'll be very appreciative if Pep can allay our fears and make this a simple win.

Of course even if City do win they need to be concerned with goal difference...

Interesting to see
Ajanji, Ake and Gundo miss out. Akanji and Gundo I agree with because they looked a little leggy towards the end of the last game, but feel a bit sorry for Nathan who is in the form of his life.

He’s just being rested. We all need breaks. Although I am sad to see him missing out. Will be interesting to see how Grealish performs with Laporte instead of Ake behind him

Definitely not a forgone conclusion, no matter what their form or position.

Feel it'll be a smash and grab, eleven behind the ball, nervy game unless we can get one in the first 15 minutes.

I'm not normally a doomsayer at all (and I'm not being here), but I just have this uneasy memory in the back of my mind about Everton. I did not for one second think that we could do anything other than take the three points. Their record when they came to us was absolutely dire. And so it just did not occur to me.
Leicester's recent record is the worst in the division. They've lost five and drawn one. Very easy to be in a pre-Everton mindset. We need to score quickly, in the first fifteen minutes, and then I'll breathe more easily. If that happens, I think they'll fold. If they get through the first half on level terms, well… I'll be uneasy.

Interesting to see

He’s just being rested. We all need breaks. Although I am sad to see him missing out. Will be interesting to see how Grealish performs with Laporte instead of Ake behind him
I like the way Laporte plays the ball out of defence. He sometimes turns defence into attack with one ball right through the opposition midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.