Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

To say they aren't confident would be an understatement.

Makes for interesting reading that thread but this one made me warm to the Leicester fans, a lot!

Hammo

Posted 2 hours ago

I would gladly take a defeat by Man City if we could beat, or even draw against, Liverpool two days later.

Anything to stop that Scouse muck and their vile hypocrite of a manager from winning the title

Vardy will be available, seemed to be fuck all wrong with him but Rodgers said he couldn't take a pen because he felt his hamstring. Bullshit Brenda!

Given the pessimism on that Leicester forum and their injuries, this has typical City all over it. A dour 1-1 with them scoring from their one chance after we have 80% possession and 20 attempts on target.

Very tough game indeed we need our crowd all over this one. Anyone know where I can get a city lapel badge from other than the stadium please
Mary D's, souvenir and programme seller or Street vendors at South Stand entrance (next to former Merc showroom)

10 a penny online, Ebay or wherever

Makes for interesting reading that thread but this one made me warm to the Leicester fans, a lot!

Hammo

Posted 2 hours ago

I would gladly take a defeat by Man City if we could beat, or even draw against, Liverpool two days later.

Anything to stop that Scouse muck and their vile hypocrite of a manager from winning the title
I like Hammo but that can't be true. All the neutrals are rooting for the Scousers?

Hammo

Posted 2 hours ago

I like the reply.....

I'm normally a very easy going person and wouldn't condone anything of the sort, but I detest Liverpool and they should've been down to 9 men tonight.

Klopp won't mention any of that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.