Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what Ive read today announcements would be on the 27th about restrictions so Ill be there and enjoying what could be last one for a while!
From what I've heard, both the PL and Government are desperate to keep both Christmas Day and Boxing Day 'open' for families and friends to mix.

Unless something catastrophic happens in the meantime, I suspect they'll turn a blind eye to people attending Boxing Day football as it's traditionally a family outing'...

I would guess that some clubs wouldn't be too unhappy to see an outbreak in their ranks in the next few days.

Don’t think they’ll have a break because of Covid they’ll say if you have 14 fit on both sides you play
The PL said if you don't have 14 fit first team players then you have to use U21s with first team experience so could possibly still go ahead

Guardiola regards both as talented players, but it seems unlikely at this stage that he will recall either of them for the Leicester City game. It is expected that he will address the matter on Thursday at his pre-match press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.