Leicester City PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
De Bruyne won the game for us with a magical free kick so has to be him. Ederson made a couple of fantastic saves and Jack played well aswell. Thought a few others were below par but everybody worked really hard today, good away win.

I give it to Eddie, we all know what Kev can do. Leicester defended brilliantly, especially Ward, but I do think we would have tonked them if the Mighty Thor had been fit, so many high balls that Alvarez was in the right position for but either just beyond his reach via legs or head. He looks a useful player for us and will only get better. Good to see Stones back to his best, and Grealish is gradually beginning to win me over. I should have put my blood pressure monitor on after that last-minute cross that ended up with Dias almost deflecting in with his eye.

Got to be Kdb with that goal ederson played well but that save he should be saving that goal from Kdb is a 1 in 15 chance if that! Thought Ederson Stones Laporte were excellent too!

I'm going Ederson. I always criticise him for getting the basics of goalkeeping wrong but today he got all the basics right & won us the match.

Between Ed and KdB.
BT gave it to KdB - I just can't bring myself to agree with their sheep, so Ed gets it.
Important stops today - for a keeper who can't make saves ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.