Leicester (H) 13/5/17 Ticket(s) Available

They are trying to make a profit.

Average season ticket over 19 games is about £35.

Yet we call the club for pricing

Yeah 2 of these for £50... Massive profit

2zf07f9.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah 2 of these for £50... Massive profit

2zf07f9.jpg

Yours are priced well. No one was calling those prices but when a season ticket holder starts selling a ticket for £58 that they paid less for, then how is that face value?

So when you say massive profit as if you are making a point you are not

Yours are priced well. No one was calling those prices but when a season ticket holder starts selling a ticket for £58 that they paid less for, then how is that face value?

So when you say massive profit as if you are making a point you are not

Because I assume it's the rrp for their ticket. Besides no-one is selling their season ticket seat for £58?

Because I assume it's the rrp for their ticket. Besides no-one is selling their season ticket seat for £58?

Wake up. A few on here selling season cards /seats. Just because it paper does not mean it is not a season card.

Anyone selling a season card for £50 to £58 is making a profit. Fact.

They are trying to make a profit.

Average season ticket over 19 games is about £35.

Yet we call the club for pricing

So you think they should just divide their seasoncard price by 19?....

Put the Rags at home on here the same as the Burnley game?

Maybe they can't shift their ticket for certain games so have to increase it for a more popular game they can't attend?

So you think they should just divide their seasoncard price by 19?....

Put the Rags at home on here the same as the Burnley game?

Maybe they can't shift their ticket for certain games so have to increase it for a more popular game they can't attend?

Read my first post. Don't just dive in.

Leicester is a nothing game.

Plenty won't sell I guarantee.

Seems on here we have a conflict. Some slag points whores and away sales criteria but whole heartedly support season cards being sold for above face value. Using the price the club sells individual tickets as a benchmark.

Even the club only pays anyone who sells their ticket through the exchange 1/19th.

Anyway I said my piece. Did not want to get dragged into a debate so I off now. Carry on regardless.

See you all next season or at Watford if you lucky enough to get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.