Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We are catching arsenal but we are carrying a lot of crap atm . As for Kalvin Phillips I’ve always been a fan of him but he us clearly out if his depth here and will never make it at city

Fuck me :-)
I was actually getting a bit anxious towards the end then!
Maybe Pep won't make so many changes so early next time! I hope anyway :-)
Great too win though again

Brilliant first half, poor second half with all the changes, anyway let's finish off Bayern.

Gomez and Phillips aren't good enough quality for this team. Palmer needs a loan move because he isn't progressing with the scraps of game time he is getting. Also, our bench is probably the weakest it's been since the pep era imo.

Great 1st half, then stopped playing after the 3rd.
Some extremely poor "game management" in the last 20 minutes, could have finished 3-3.
Mahrez had a great shot well saved in the 2nd half, and that was our only decent effort.
The guys who came on did not do themselves any favours. Philips for their goal....WTF was he doing?
Tried to hand them a 2nd late on for some reason.
Made Iheanacho look like frigging Mbappe in the last 20 minutes.
3 points is all that matters though.

Blown Leicester away and now only 3pts behind.

Haaland is a goal god. Magnificent player, so lucky he plays in blue.

Players rested a little is always a positive.

Found out a few squad players are suspect. Hype them up to get a good fee to buy Bellingham. Can’t see palmer making it with us nor Gomes. Phillips jury is out but should probably be given a chance.

Overall, 3pts in the bag and now onto the big game we go.

Noise from bein compared to sky was night and day. Poznan looked good.

Couldn’t ask for more. The less said about the second half the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.