Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appointing a referee from Merseyside, is reminiscent of that Spanish ref, who had previous history with Pep for our CL game with Liverpool last year.

The authorities should be carefully assigning officials who are completely independent, instead of a controversial appointment adding extra pressure.

We need to keep 11 players on the pitch, Morrison and Vardy have history diving under no contact.

Dean has sent off more City players in his career than any other club.

Feeling nervous

Hopefully once game starts the nerves settle

I trust our team but not officials
Hopefully I'll be fine once i get to the game. I'm a shit armchair fan, I tend to fuck off out with the dogs and come back a lot later. I'll be fucking awful next week and will have to go somewhere for the 90 mins.

Appointing a referee from Merseyside, is reminiscent of that Spanish ref, who had previous history with Pep for our CL game with Liverpool last year.

The authorities should be carefully assigning officials who are completely independent, instead of a controversial appointment adding extra pressure.

We need to keep 11 players on the pitch, Morrison and Vardy have history diving under no contact.

Dean has sent off more City players in his career than any other club.

Let him.

It’ll only anger us and you don’t anger a 10 men City.

Sneaking in here from time to time yesterday and today is like hiding behind the settee when you were a kid, making yourself forgotten, and sneaking looks from behind it at a horror film that you weren't supposed to be watching. You know you shouldn't be doing it, but you do it…

Signing off until 9 tonight. COME ON CITY!!

giphy.gif

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but…
I’m in Paris this evening and looking for somewhere to watch. With other Blues. Anyone out there know of a bar?

2 Aguero goals tonight and an Ederson clean sheet, next weekend same again but with the dippers drawing 1-1 with Wolves, Titles ours, Clean sheets are ours, Golden boot is ours, fuck the dippers.

Come on City, need to get behind the lads tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.