Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone get the feeling there will be a twist in these final two games?. You can't put anything past City can you, even though our consistency has improved ten fold over the years.
No not me.

Should we still be in the champions league then yes, I might have my doubts.
However, with only two games left, a week to prepare for both and Pep's attention to detail I just can't see it.

Leicester are a good side.
We need to be right at it from the outset or we may have a right struggle.

As for relying on Newcastle.....I fully expect a comfortable Liverpool victory(Hope I'm wrong)Newcastle have nothing to play for.

Two league games,two wins required to retain the title.
Leicester will have nothing to play for either.

Come on, Liverpool have got the hardest run-in.
Newcastle are just as likely to want to win their game against Liverpool as Leicester us.

Don't get drawn into the media bullshit.

Leicester will have nothing to play for either.

Come on, Liverpool have got the hardest run-in.
Newcastle are just as likely to want to win their game against Liverpool as Leicester us.

Don't get drawn into the media bullshit.
This nothing to play for is bullshit and wishful thinking,as soon as they hit the pitch all footballers want to win,plus they get more money the higher up in the league they finish as well as individual targets

This nothing to play for is bullshit and wishful thinking,as soon as they hit the pitch all footballers want to win,plus they get more money the higher up in the league they finish as well as individual targets
Exactly.
Therefore Liverpool will have no advantage over us playing Newcastle.
However, if you listen to the broadcasting media they'd have you believe that if we don't win our remaining two fixtures the title will automatically go to the dippers.
Me thinks Newcastle and Wolves might have something to say about that.

Last edited:
Given that Bamford has been charged with simulation will Maddison? Don't hold your breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.