Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, Mahrez's stats are really good ... he was recently named as one of only 6 PL players to have double-figures for both goals and assists for the season (all comps) - alongside Hazard, Pogba and other members of our midfield.

But agree that he hasn't fitted into our style, and always seems determined to score a wonder solo goal rather than help the team.

One of the reasons we are fresh this weekend having not played a CL semi midweek.

I don’t like him at all. He’s as one dimensional as they come, always cutting back in on to his left foot and usually ballooning a shot over. The lad has undoubted talent but he’s not learnt how to play in our system, doesn’t give and go and slows everything down. He’s Pep’s worst buy and I’d love to see him leave and use that money to bolster our defensive midfield or left back options.

Oh and his countryman fan boys are all over social media, especially Facebook, crying and calling Pep a racist in every game where he doesn’t start and I’d especially like to see them fuck off.

My feelings exactly saved me typing a reply.

I have a feeling Mahrez will come good next season.

And for the whipping boy brigade just bear in mind he did score a winning goal at wembley vs Spurs, and the winner vs Bournemouth. I agree he's been underwhelming but doesn't justify the malicious way some people talk about him.
Shock horror, fans have opinions.

And why must there be a ‘whipping boy brigade’? An opposition fan asked a question of a player and people have answered honestly.

As for two winners in 50 odd matches the club has played, that’s the very fucking least a record signing and £60m former POTY should be achieving. If anything, it’s a hugely disappointing return.

Thanks for this bit of info, managed to pick 2 up in 102.
HI 74 ,

FYI i have just thanked ABE for his post .
After seeing your post 10 minites ago i have just got 2 @ tickets in 122 for my daughter Blue and her girl friend who is flying in from new Your on Sunday .
Again thank you for your post you have made some people very happy as i had given up !!

Heads up. There appears to be one — yes, just one — available seat in 318.
resize

You can get Leicester or draw at 4/1 adding Liverpool to win both of their remaining games gives you 7/1. Anyone getting on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.