Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha your feelings are way off if you think Mahrez will start if Fern is out, but you never know maybe Delph will get a game.
His feelings are not way off at all. It may or may not happen, but his logic is sound. Fern is out, so Gundogan drops into the role, meaning Bernardo might drop into the centre, meaning Bernardo’s wing spot is taken by either Sané or Mahrez. He makes the point that Sané giving the ball away might hurt us through their counter attacks. More sound logic. So it’s not really well wide of the mark. It is the kind of thinking that will be running through Pep’s mind. The question is which is greater? Pep’s desire for maximum control, or Pep’s loss of faith in Mahrez? It might be the latter, in which case Sané or Foden will start. But the thought process is correct.

His feelings are not way off at all. It may or may not happen, but his logic is sound. Fern is out, so Gundogan drops into the role, meaning Bernardo might drop into the centre, meaning Bernardo’s wing spot is taken by either Sané or Mahrez. He makes the point that Sané giving the ball away might hurt us through their counter attacks. More sound logic. So it’s not really well wide of the mark. It is the kind of thinking that will be running through Pep’s mind. The question is which is greater? Pep’s desire for maximum control, or Pep’s loss of faith in Mahrez? It might be the latter, in which case Sané or Foden will start. But the thought process is correct.
I think he will play dave in this last 2 games,his leadership and know how is what we need to get us through

Hi guys. A sunderland fan in peace. I really hope you guys win it. You are a great club and you’s have a fantastic team and manager. I think you’s will get the job done. Your club has had 2 incredible seasons and I thought you’s deserved to go through in the champions league. You were very unlucky in that.

I know you guys still fear that typical city curse at times, but hopefully that’s a distant memory now. The media as usual have been cringeworthy about Liverpool, so it will be sweet if you’s win it and stop the Liverpool love in. You fans probably still pinch yourselves, compared to the old days. You deserve your place in the sun though and you are a well run club with always plans in place. Other fans who say you are just buying the league are full of jealousy or hypocrites. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd spent loads last few years, so money is not the only guarantee of success. You’s have spent wisely and and have arguably the best coach in world with Guardiola.

Hope you guys get the domestic treble. Sunderland and City fans have always gone on well too. Good luck on Monday night!
Nice post. Pity other fans and the media don't see it this way. Cityitis, as Joe Royle coined it will always be with us, but that's no bad thing, it adds to the excitement. As for the money you're right, how Manure fans can slate us for the money is unbelievable. Just look at the cash they spent in the Edwards era and following....

Hi guys. A sunderland fan in peace. I really hope you guys win it. You are a great club and you’s have a fantastic team and manager. I think you’s will get the job done. Your club has had 2 incredible seasons and I thought you’s deserved to go through in the champions league. You were very unlucky in that.

I know you guys still fear that typical city curse at times, but hopefully that’s a distant memory now. The media as usual have been cringeworthy about Liverpool, so it will be sweet if you’s win it and stop the Liverpool love in. You fans probably still pinch yourselves, compared to the old days. You deserve your place in the sun though and you are a well run club with always plans in place. Other fans who say you are just buying the league are full of jealousy or hypocrites. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd spent loads last few years, so money is not the only guarantee of success. You’s have spent wisely and and have arguably the best coach in world with Guardiola.

Hope you guys get the domestic treble. Sunderland and City fans have always gone on well too. Good luck on Monday night!

Sunderland - class as always. Can’t wait till you make it back.

Nice post. Pity other fans and the media don't see it this way. Cityitis, as Joe Royle coined it will always be with us, but that's no bad thing, it adds to the excitement. As for the money you're right, how Manure fans can slate us for the money is unbelievable. Just look at the cash they spent in the Edwards era and following....

Exactly right mate. All that money they spent on Pogba, £90 million. Mourinho aka Maureen spent a bomb at Man united and now they no better off. Liverpool spent millions on Van Dijk. All the top European teams spend money. You have to, to keep improving the squad and competing at highest level. The key is how it’s spent. I thought Mancini and pellegrini did great jobs for you. However, Guardiola has taken you’s to an even higher level. It’s a joy to watch your team play. I hope you’s win the champions league under pep, you’s won’t be far away next year again.

Sunderland - class as always. Can’t wait till you make it back.

Thanks mate. That means a lot. Well we blew our chance at automatic promotion Still the playoffs should be fun and usual drama as a sunderland fan. It’s never good for the heart watching sunderland haha. I’m not confident but hopefully we can least make it back to the championship either this year or next year or so.

City fans are class too. Same can’t be said for those bin dippers though haha ;) I heard they were causing trouble in Barca again, plus it was unforgivable what they did to your players bus in last seasons champions league tie. They are classless, hope you’s beat them to title to shut them and media up and Barca finish them off next week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.