Leicester (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Leicester (H)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think we will be looking at a loan or short term deal for a Cavanni type?...Would love for Delap to be thrown into the Leicester game but more likely a replacement for Torres/Mahrez after an hour, just asking for a friend ;) nothing to do with Fantasy Football
I just took a punt and put Delap on my team. Only cost $4.5m and nothing to lose really. If he doesn't play, I'll get points from a back-up player instead.

I just read some stuff about the Bayern doctors about Guardiola. Some interesting stuffs.

- He said when the Doc said the players have small Muscle Injuries , Pep said no, they look ok , let them play

- Guardiola has some doctors who Injects Players with some stuff to increase their healing. While Players probably recover faster with this method, they will be more injury prone in the future

- When the doctors said Player will recover in 2 Months , he said : 1 Month max.

I swear the injuries are making me mad. I think we will play Sterling as a striker

Last edited:
I just read some stuff about the Bayern doctors about Guardiola. Some interesting stuffs.

- He said when the Doc said the players have small Muscle Injuries , Pep said no, they look ok , let them play

- Guardiola has some doctors who Injects Players with some stuff to increase their healing. While Players probably recover faster with this method, they will be more injury prone in the future

- When the doctors said Player will recover in 2 Months , he said : 1 Month max.

I swear the injuries are making me mad. I think we will play Sterling as a striker

Where did you read that convincing information - on the Caf?

Sterling is the man to step up. Throw Torres onto the left and Mahrez right. As long as Kev and Foden keep playing to a high level we will create plenty of chances. Put delap on the bench if needed. Mendy is the only worry if Laporte is back I wld be tempted to play Ake as lb.

We cld go 3 at the back and use mendy/walker for width. It has not had great success in the past tho.

Leicester pace is a worry. Ndidi is out.

Is that from Delaney?

A must win game im afraid, whatever chances we get we have to bury them.

No doubt they will have 10 men behind the ball as usual.

Gabby got the shit kicked out of him at Wolves. No protection from the ref whatsoever. My guess is Sterling will play up front instead.

There’s not a chance Delap gets a game here, he will play against Burnley midweek, will likely make the bench but wouldn’t expect him to see any action. Sterling upfront or a false 9. I can’t see Torres starting this, he looked like he was struggling quite badly to understand where he should be midweek and we can’t afford to have him figure it out against such a good opponent so I think Pep will start with Foden in a false nine with sterling and mahrez on the flanks

Pep says we’ve got just 13 players fit yet most of us still won’t be able to predict the side. I’m going with

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Ake
Mendy
Dinho
Rodri
Kdb
Mahrez
Sterling
Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.