Leicester (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Leicester (H)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said post match yesterday Laporte might not be ready, which is a worry.

Do we have enough players fit. According to Pep there is only 13 for players of the first team squad. So I am expecting a bench full of academy players.

Only 13 fit senior players, according to Pep...

Think we'll see Delap and Doyle on the bench for this one, at the very least.

who else has gone down then I wonder? Even if you take out Laporte (though he’s trained all week so seems strange not to include him, he wasn’t injured afterall) I still count 15?
or is Pep being just a little melodramatic?

This is another tough match where the game will be very tight and we have the Cheat Oliver in charge giving us fcuk all brilliant.

I'm concerned about Kevin De Bruyne is a, concern. Cook deliberately took him out. Hope Kev recovers from that in time for Sunday. Foden was left limping for a while too. They didn't take any prisoners is the most polite way I can describe Bournemouth.

I'm concerned about Kevin De Bruyne is a, concern. Cook deliberately took him out. Hope Kev recovers from that in time for Sunday. Foden was left limping for a while too. They didn't take any prisoners is the most polite way I can describe Bournemouth.

Yep when city player referees give the opposition different rules to us happens every week we lucky to get 2 fair refereeing performances a season.

Expected Leicester to drop off compared to last season and probably they still will be in 6-8th region insteaf of 3-5th, but 2 wins out 2 is a a great start for them. When EL games on thursdays come into the schedule for them thats when they will feel the heat, wish we would have meet them around that time especially after an away EL game. I am sure 1-2 of our rivals play them like that.

We aint getting a CB in time for this match, it will be Ake-Stones again for sure. They need to do a good job on Vardy and they have other quick runners as well.
Would not mind a copy of Rodri-Ferna duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.