Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Leicester's lineup for their pre season game, Its a strong side. The euros/Copa America hasn't had a great impact on them. Didn't realise they had actually signed their targets already either, knew who they were but hadn't seen confirmation. This game is going to be very tough given half our squad won't be invovled

They’ll be near in full strength we probably have 3/4 youth players starting

Just seen Leicester's lineup for their pre season game, Its a strong side. The euros/Copa America hasn't had a great impact on them. Didn't realise they had actually signed their targets already either, knew who they were but hadn't seen confirmation. This game is going to be very tough given half our squad won't be invovled
The only Leicester player to go beyond the quarter finals in either the Euros or Copa was Kasper Schmeichel. We’ve got seven in that category (that I can think of off the top of my head) who won’t be scheduled to report for training until around the weekend of the game.

Last edited:
Just a had a look for train times / price from Stalybridge £100.90 .
Trains are a lot cheaper from Leeds to kings cross. No pissing about with buses and a journey that’s taking an hour less than from Piccadilly.
It’s not too bad for me as I live in East Lancs
Just booked me and the lad on for £49 for the pair of us return with the railcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.