Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Leicester are under-cooked but i doubt it. Will be a strange game as i am expecting a much changed side.
And although it is not classed a a real trophy, it is worth winning in my book and Leicester are no mugs beating Chelsea in FA Cup final. They're light in defence with injuries, can't think we just need to turn up to win today.

Mine would be 35k

I think it will be more with neutrals and others padding it out to possibly 45-50,000. Being live on ITV will kill it a bit. I think we've sold about 15,000 and Leicester similar but as Wembley is closer for them maybe a few more.

Nice to be able to watch it live on ITV. Will have the sound turned off and listen to BBC Mancs Radio commentary. As our team is very much weakened, my prediction is a penalty shoot out with Jack Grealish coming off the bench to score the decider.

Put loss as we have too many players missing. No English players, the Brazilians, no KDB, no Phil. So I think we will struggle against their tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.