Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, does anyone have tickets in either blocks - 115,116,117,118,119, 120, 121 or 122?

They opened 113 yesterday which has gone, now they have opened 114. Surely we have sold all of the lower tier because it seems that half of it is empty like the top tier!?

Interestingly, does anyone have tickets in either blocks - 115,116,117,118,119, 120, 121 or 122?

They opened 113 yesterday which has gone, now they have opened 114. Surely we have sold all of the lower tier because it seems that half of it is empty like the top tier!?
I don't think those blocks have ever come on sale. I was on at 9am first day of sale and only a few blocks behind the goal in lower and upper were available then. At least we're giving the empty seat counters something to do on Saturday whilst we're enjoying the match.

Not received my tickets by email. It’s probably too early to stress isn’t it… anyone else not had theirs through yet?

Don't think any of those blocks have ever been on sale

Got mine, but it has a 30 minute window when I can enter the ground. Wasn't aware of this before. Means my dash down to arrive for kick off (busy in the morning) now has to take me an hour less.

Apparently it's down to the stewards discretion whether they let me in if I'm late.

Have I missed this on the selling criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.