Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys my wife is locked out of her NHS app for 24 hours if worse comes to the worse how else can she log her LFT please?

Also how do you go about logging two childrens results under the age of 14 who don't have the NHS app?

Very last minute I know sorry

Cheers in advance

Has anyone been to the fan zone thingy?
Went there last time I went to Wembley. Not the best for atmosphere but good for a stand and chat. Depends on what you like. It looks like it will be tipping down so lots probably will be in The Torch or other places before.

Guys my wife is locked out of her NHS app for 24 hours if worse comes to the worse how else can she log her LFT please?

Also how do you go about logging two childrens results under the age of 14 who don't have the NHS app?

Cheers in advance
Pop it in here and you get a text and email to show the stewards. It's what I've done as I don't have the app https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

Went there last time I went to Wembley. Not the best for atmosphere but good for a stand and chat. Depends on what you like. It looks like it will be tipping down so lots probably will be in The Torch or other places before.

Cheers mate .. if its raining then will just drink around kings cross

Surprised we haven’t reached 20k at least. With having no football for over a year etc…
I know we’ve been Wembley plenty of times but still I try to have the mentality it’s the 1st time. Thought I’d never see the place only 10 years ago . Going to look shocking , doesn’t help that it’s on ITV either .

I think someone else has already mentioned it but just as a reminder the M6 has major roadworks with closures around junction 10 from the 09th - 12th August. M6 toll will be probably busy
There will be thousands of football fans up and down the country from all teams who’ve got so used to not going to the football and having that extra money in their lives that they won’t return to being football attending fans, there will be many others who have been in financial difficulty during the pandemic so can’t justify football costs at the moment, there will be many others who (even if they’re double jabbed) are still at high risk with the virus so won’t be attending football until it’s safer, there will be others who live with those (even if they’re double jabbed) who will still be at high risk with the virus so won’t be attending football until it’s safer, there will be many who’ve got Covid so cannot go, there will be many who have had Covid and are suffering from long term effects so won’t be attending football for a while, there will be many who are isolating, and sadly there will be a good number of fans who are dead because of Covid who were regular attenders.

I think football attendances will be lower all round the country this year than they were pre-pandemic despite how many of us have missed football and are bloody itching to get back to attending.

Cheers in advance
Has she tried the website mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.