Leicester (N) - Community Shield | Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Others have predicted less. I was being optimistic.
If we take 12000 I will feel like giving up I have to be honest.

During the shite times the one thing that kept me and others going was our support.

What the fcuk happened to our support? We have not had chance to see a non restricted City game in 17 months.

I think we will sell out!

Some advice on the Covid shite please.

My Dads 86 and been double jabbed but has not got a smart phone so has anyone else got the same problem? How will we prove it on entry? I know they wont accept his vacc card.

I did an LFT for the Spurs game ( thing up your nose and throat) but not sure how you register your results. Is it on the NHS App? One of my sons only had his first jab.
NHS on line they will send a paper copy for your dad, its like a passport, anyone can get one, i got one within 3 to 4 days, do it today and he will be fine, no need for a smart phone.

Me and my mates have got our tickets, looking forward to the day its always a good day out at Wembley, also it will be good to see Palmer and Adozie they should play, as previous Leicester will be up for it, so come on Blues get down and support your team.
That's the spirit! 2 of us going! Parking at Wealdstone FC, free parking and then the tube straight to Wembley.
Hoping some fans do the same so we can meet at Wealdstone for a drink before.

It's open to general sale now and tickets still not moving fast. Tier 1 seems to be full. Top tier only half open and that half still has plenty of tickets to sell. I predict we take 12,000.
Which pubs do we have?
Did they open all of Tier one? I thought half of it was not on sale yet.

That's the spirit! 2 of us going! Parking at Wealdstone FC, free parking and then the tube straight to Wembley.
Hoping some fans do the same so we can meet at Wealdstone for a drink before.
We always use your parking space, got one near Wembley, i like being in and arround the ground and having a bit of banter with who ever we play, but always up for any game at Wembley, a dream when i was a kid which has never left me, we are lucky today to have so many opertunities to visit, something i will never take for granted, also we have been in lockdown for so long, only been to two games in 18 months, cant wait to get going again, come on Blues get to Wembley show your support.

There was a lot of apathy on here when we played the dippers in the community shield but the eventual turn out was much better than I expected based on the views in here, hoping for the same v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.