Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactics are really important,we leave the defence and poor joe totally unprotected
Not saying that isn't true, but winning balls is about mentality imo not tactics, and mentality is up to the players. i know it's up to the manager to "inspire" and all that but at the end of the day players should be able to dig up that spirit from within.

Not saying that isn't true, but winning balls is about mentality imo not tactics, and mentality is up to the players. i know it's up to the manager to "inspire" and all that but at the end of the day players should be able to dig up that spirit from within.
Spirit and tactical nous are two different things,i agree the team should be able to self motivate and i hope they do but the way they are set up is equally important

Your are right, it is mentality first but If you press in a structured way, you'll preserve energy a little better and its be more beneficial to certain players within the squad as well.

I'm sorry but team spirit and winning mentality are things that should come from within the players. Shouldn't need a manager for that.

In theory I agree mate. But surely a manager can have a huge and decisive influence there. On top of the individual character.
Well in the end we are on the same side I feel. Should be a topic for the transfer forum.

Spirit and tactical nous are two different things,i agree the team should be able to self motivate and i hope they do but the way they are set up is equally important
Definitely, never wanted to argue about that. Thing is though, if the tactics work at home, why shouldn't they work in away games? To me confidence, eagerness etc. is the main issue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.