Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps an odd question as I was at the match, but what formation did we play against Sunderland? On paper it was a 4231 but looked to be more like 422 with Silva on the left and Sterling upfront with Bony. Same again tonight?
Playing only 9 players is foolhardy in my opinion.

You didn't have to pay for a new stadium, you chose to do so.

I happen to think that Wenger has done an excellent job but he's also a whining tool. His current hobby, aided and a abetted by the media, is trying to convince everyone that Oezil is world class. Maybe he's trying to convince Oezil himself, he seems a fragile type. First good season he's had at Arsenal.

But how come you can't come on here when you've lost? You were nowhere to be seen when Soton fucked you up the other night. So bloody predictable.

I was in Southampton, drowning my sorrows. Hope you win tonight, to be fair I think Wenger has done a wonderful job and his Jo doesn't hang on what opposition fans think so

So all and all fair enough, I just agree to disagree fervently

I'm predicting at least 6 goals tonight. Hopefully they'll finish in a formation that gives us all 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.