Leicester Train

BlueBoy85

Just got the train tickets from thetrainline website for £25 return via Birmingham New street. Not a bad price.

BlueBoy85 said:
Just got the train tickets from thetrainline website for £25 return via Birmingham New street. Not a bad price.

How many changes is that??

I found 1 change via sheffield at £38

1 change at Birmingham new street. Think it leaves from Piccadilly at 9:15ish at gets to Leicester about half 12. With a 20 minute wait in Brum for the Leicester train.

Got it of the trainline website, they have discounts for certain train times. Via Birmingham is cheaper than via Sheffield and a little bit quicker.

BlueBoy85 said:
1 change at Birmingham new street. Think it leaves from Piccadilly at 9:15ish at gets to Leicester about half 12. With a 20 minute wait in Brum for the Leicester train.

Got it of the trainline website, they have discounts for certain train times. Via Birmingham is cheaper than via Sheffield and a little bit quicker.

£25 is a good price as it's £10 to go from Birmingham New Street to Leicester return.

I heard yesterday that ticket prices for Leics fans are...Season ticket holder £15, non season ticket holder £20.

I expect the same will apply to away fans as well, usually does on cup games.

Does anyone know if there is a pub near the station or the ground for city fans to go and have a drink and sing a few song before cheering on the blues.

bluemoon94 said:
Does anyone know if there is a pub near the station or the ground for city fans to go and have a drink and sing a few song before cheering on the blues.

It's only a 20min walk between the station and the ground. I'm sure you will see plenty of blues bouncing in and out of the pubs from dinner time onwards.

I shall be one of them?

nice, i am going to try and get down there for the united game and cheer on liverpool should be good if we can get a few blue in a pub.

Just found some information about pubs for poeple going on the train to the game think we could have to all go in the same pub, becuase of the police.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leicester_city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leicester_city/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.