Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have liked to have seen Lopes from the start, hope he is on the bench. Be nice to see Jovetic at some stage too.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
very risky business, lots of games coming up, really didn't expect that...worried about fitness now.

Rubbish.

It's a quarter final FFS. Have you become that spoilt.

Strong line up at the start is always the way to go. Rest and subs when in a comfortable position.

Hopefully.

Very strong team, 3-0 City. Excited to see Jack back on the pitch, and I'm hoping Jovetic gets some minutes as well.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
very risky business, lots of games coming up, really didn't expect that...worried about fitness now.
yes, I would have liked Kompany, Silva and Zabba rested.

80s Shorts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Rubbish.

Strong line up at the start is always the way to go. Rest and subs when in a comfortable position.

Hopefully.

spoilt no, but if our B team can beat Bayern they can beat Leicester, and having lost Kun for a month on saturday we really can't afford to overwork Silva, Vinnie and Zaba.

80s Shorts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Rubbish.

Hopefully.

I couldn't agree more.......

We are not in a position to be picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.