Leicester

I make them favourites right now. I never rated him with England because tactically he's not great. But Sven is a great club manager, his system works as long as you have a quality creator, which he never really had with England (before Elano got injured we were great to watch under Sven). In club management he can buy players to fit his system, rather than try and fit his system to the players. And there's no denying he's up with the best in putting his arm around players and getting the best out of them.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm --<br /><br />IMO Sven would have been more successful with the Abu Dhabi money than Sparky was

FantasyIreland said:
Best of luck to Sven but they're hardly signing superstars.

What you need to get promoted from that division are a couple of proven strikers who will both bag 20+ league goals each.

Sven will get them promoted imo, I rate Sven and think he did a good job for us untill Frank fucked him over.

I know Hughes and his cronies always slagged Sven of and said Sven left City a shambles, but I never bought it.

I think Mills from Reading is a superb signing, exactly what they need and i wouldn't be surprised to see us playing them in the league next season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.