Leighton Baines (& definitely not Isco)

Milner7 said:
JamesMCFC said:
Absolutely piss myself if by some miracle we get isco. But really can't see it. Didn't Chelsea steal mikel or Essien from United at the last minute?

Haven't Real have already confirmed the deal? why are people saying we still have a very small chance of getting him?
No confirmation from the Isco camp has resulted in speculation that no contract has been signed.

If no contract has been signed, how can Real claim a 5 year deal. Has it been a verbal agreement? All these speculations has led some to believe a deal has not yet been finalised and that City could still nick it, however improbable.

Re: Leighton Baines (& definitely not Isco)

Let it be known that I retain a glimmer of hope until the player himself is seen in a Real shirt, and officially announced at a press conference.

nedums noodles said:
UUBlue said:
Let it be known that I retain a glimmer of hope until the player himself is seen in a Real shirt, and officially announced at a press conference.
sounds cool..all back to the disco thread...wait a minute...its gone?

This is it.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Milner7 said:
JamesMCFC said:
Absolutely piss myself if by some miracle we get isco. But really can't see it. Didn't Chelsea steal mikel or Essien from United at the last minute?

Haven't Real have already confirmed the deal? why are people saying we still have a very small chance of getting him?
No confirmation from the Isco camp has resulted in speculation that no contract has been signed.

If no contract has been signed, how can Real claim a 5 year deal. Has it been a verbal agreement? All these speculations has led some to believe a deal has not yet been finalised and that City could still nick it, however improbable.

Ah, ok nice to know.

Courtesy of @City_Watch/Goal
BOBSvKrCEAAQVHL.jpg:large

We should pay it. £6m over 5 years - Isco's price will most likely increase much much more than that over 5 years anyway. Penny picking over deals for the world's best up and coming players but fine with selling players for £4m odd we bought for around £20m etc.

Good gravy.

M24 Citizen said:

We should pay it. £6m over 5 years - Isco's price will most likely increase much much more than that over 5 years anyway. Penny picking over deals for the world's best up and coming players but fine with selling players for £4m odd we bought for around £20m etc.

Good gravy.

This kind of point of view is incredible say his price was 25 m plus 6m with agents fees, so thats another 20% on top of the deal, next time u buy something ask yourself if you wanna pay 20% to the shopkeeper on top for selling it you. You say his price will most likely increase many more times over 5 years but you dont know that he could quite easily stall to a stop and not progress with RM at all, basically this deal if you include wages etc would have been around 40m or more for a player who yes we would like but we dont need thats the difference.

You sell a player for what he is worth or what someone is prepared to pay for him, we overpayed so we have took the hit, now we are trying not to overpay so if we do overpay you'll say we cant sell for 4m so the circle perpuates itself.

I would have liked to have isco here as much as anyone else but paying his dad an extra 6 - 10m (depending on who you believe) to get him i dont agree with.

mancboy123 said:
M24 Citizen said:

Good gravy.

This kind of point of view is incredible say his price was 25 m plus 6m with agents fees, so thats another 20% on top of the deal, next time u buy something ask yourself if you wanna pay 20% to the shopkeeper on top for selling it you. You say his price will most likely increase many more times over 5 years but you dont know that he could quite easily stall to a stop and not progress with RM at all, basically this deal if you include wages etc would have been around 40m or more for a player who yes we would like but we dont need thats the difference.

You sell a player for what he is worth or what someone is prepared to pay for him, we overpayed so we have took the hit, now we are trying not to overpay so if we do overpay you'll say we cant sell for 4m so the circle perpuates itself.

I would have liked to have isco here as much as anyone else but paying his dad an extra 6 - 10m (depending on who you believe) to get him i dont agree with.

We do pay an extra 20% on everything we buy its called VAT !!

We can do nothing about the governments vat charges but this is hardly the same and the cost of most you things you see in stores with the exception of Makro, costco etc already has the vat added, how would you like it if you bought something in a shop with the vat added and then went to the till and the shopkeeper said that will be 20% again because the person who put it on the shelf wants paying.

You would tell em to fuck off and rightly so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.