Leipzig at home

City of Troy

Team supported
Man City
Can’t make this one but my two teenage sons who have ST would like to still go however they only have for sale side by side SS3

If anybody has 2 x sat together elsewhere and can’t make it now,
please DM me and I’ll pay immediately

If not they will have to sit up there but youngest doesn’t have the best eye sight

Many thanks

CTID

Can’t make this one but my two teenage sons who have ST would like to still go however they only have for sale side by side SS3

If anybody has 2 x sat together elsewhere and can’t make it now,
please DM me and I’ll pay immediately

If not they will have to sit up there but youngest doesn’t have the best eye sight

Many thanks

CTID
You can get 2 together on level 2 family stand via the website

Just got them mate I clicked beat seats together and it brought me those ones up
Thanks for the reply and so quick cheers buddy

Hello, I'm also looking for 3 tickets. I'm coming over from the US, my son is a huge City fan and I'm looking for some lower level seats together. I would even do Tunnel Club if anyone has those as well. Please help, I've never been to a City game.

Any ST holders showing ‘mobile ticket in wallet’ yet ?
I have confirmation of purchase.
As usual, no answer from Supporter services to my question…

Hi all, I’m looking for 2 tickets next to each other. Hoping to take my gf to her first game. I know it’s short notice but feeling hopeful. Thanks

I’ve got 1 ticket in 314. Row GG.

FV £35 but will take £30.

Tickets hasn’t been downloaded so I can forward straight to you.

Last edited:
I signed up to Citizens Matchday Membership to try and get tickets for myself and my nephew for this game but it appears to be sold out when I get into the game. I take it I have pretty much no chance of getting any now? If there's any chance at all where would be best to look?

Keep an eye on the website nearer the date of the game and on here. I am sure you will get two but check regularly throughout the day.
I signed up to Citizens Matchday Membership to try and get tickets for myself and my nephew for this game but it appears to be sold out when I get into the game. I take it I have pretty much no chance of getting any now? If there's any chance at all where would be best to look?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.