Leipzig at home

Edit - gone to Fulhamfever, enjoy mate!

Unfortunately can't now make it on Tues due to our car shitting it's self so I'm not going to have time to get that into the garage and no room on supporters club minibus.

Ticket is for front row of Colin Bell Level 3, next to the cameras, I don't want anything for it but would ask that you please make a small donation to a Charity that means something to you.

Preferably someone with a supporters number that I can add as friends and family so I can just transfer it to you, makes life easier for me!

Last edited:
I have a spare ticket for the Leipzig game as my son can no longer make it. It’s an U18 but not sure they check? Free to a Blue, preferably with a decent post count on here. CB Block 330.

Last edited:
Hi guys just checking if this game is sold out. I see on the official website a membership is needed to purchase a ticket and I am happy to purchase a membership if it gives access to a ticket but I can't make any other game this season so don't want to buy a membership and not get use out of it. Can any member check the availability for me and I will sort myself out if it is a possibility. Thanks.

Hi guys just checking if this game is sold out. I see on the official website a membership is needed to purchase a ticket and I am happy to purchase a membership if it gives access to a ticket but I can't make any other game this season so don't want to buy a membership and not get use out of it. Can any member check the availability for me and I will sort myself out if it is a possibility. Thanks.
It’s sold out mate

Just checked, there's none available on there right now.

I was trying to get hold of a ticket for someone last week so was checking periodically and every now and then random 1s or 2s come up and a few blocks of 50 or so seats came up randomly. So there's a chance more will appear tomorrow but right now there's none I'm afraid.

Long shot but has anyone got 2 together adult print at home tickets for sale. I have the Supporters Number but the ticket transfer function isn’t working.

Can't make Tuesday so have 2 tickets available in SS L1, Block 115, can arrange print-at-home and get someone to meet you outside. £50 for the pair (face value)

*** Now Sold****

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.