Leipzig Away - One Night Stay - Flight Only

spike144

RB Leipzig v Manchester City - One Night - UEFA Champions League​

Red Bull Arena, Leipzig, Germany​

Wed 22nd Feb 2023, 21:00​

One Night Stay - Flight Only

Wednesday 22nd February - Fly direct from Manchester airport departing 07:30 arriving into Leipzig 10:40.

Leipzig will be a fantastic destination for this game. A walk down the "Drallewatsch" pub district is a must.

Please note this is a flight only option. No transfers or Hotels are included. You will need to make your own way to your chosen hotel.

Kick-off is at 21:00. After the match we are sure a fantastic evening will be had by all.

We suggest that people book any of the multiple hotels available either directly or on one of the search engines.... booking.com / expedia / airbnb. We also suggest booking a book now pay later/refundable option.

Return flight on Thursday 23rd February to depart Leipzig 13:30 arriving back into Manchester 14:40

Please note all times are local.

£369pp*

Price subject to fluctuation

Book Online

Any idea if this will actually go ahead? I was going to book but don’t want to find out too late that it doesn’t have requisite numbers.

Three of us booked on this. Not heard that it’s not going. Money been taken so I presume it’s happening.

I’ve got 2 spaces booked and know of 2 others who have booked as well , so getting into double figures at least Need to be letting people know soon if there are any issues , hopefully not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.