Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

Curious that they sold out at roughly the same time as against Tottenham which I would have thought would have sold a lot faster given it’s a Sunday afternoon. I’ve not missed a euro away for a long time now (2018) and we’ve had similar allocations and I would have got one had the ticket sales lasted another day.

Fair enough if this one is incredibly popular, but for a cold East German city in February , makes me suspicious that tickets might be being bought and passed on to agencies .

Wasn’t the (reduced) allocation away at Real Madrid for the semi similar to this?

Curious that they sold out at roughly the same time as against Tottenham which I would have thought would have sold a lot faster given it’s a Sunday afternoon. I’ve not missed a euro away for a long time now (2018) and we’ve had similar allocations and I would have got one had the ticket sales lasted another day.

Fair enough if this one is incredibly popular, but for a cold East German city in February , makes me suspicious that tickets might be being bought and passed on to agencies .

Wasn’t the (reduced) allocation away at Real Madrid for the semi similar to this?
Bigger allocation for Spurs Sunday afternoon when people have to get up for work Monday, Leipzig was going to be popular and it's a small allocation for a last 16 tie.

3000 for Spurs and just 2000 for Leipzig

I’d never rule out shenanigans by the club with ticket allocations but I think Leipzig was always going to be a very popular trip.

The three group games all came really quickly after the draw and against teams we’ve played before.

We got months advance notice of this game. It’s a new ground for everybody to watch City on at least. And Germany is always a popular and easy place to get to. Also I’m not 100% but I think it might be the first time we’ve ever played a competitive match in East Germany apart from that no fans game.

I know loads who are off on this trip, ticket or no ticket, who only go to very selective games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.