Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

Interesting that all the seats have gone but significantly cheaper standing tickets remain. If I’d had to guess beforehand I’d have thought it would be the other way round.

Interesting that all the seats have gone but significantly cheaper standing tickets remain. If I’d had to guess beforehand I’d have thought it would be the other way round.
I don't know how many of each were available to buy at the start but I'd imagine most of the corporate/players/etc allocation will have been taken from the seated allocation before whatever remained went on sale yesterday

I don't know how many of each were available to buy at the start but I'd imagine most of the corporate/players/etc allocation will have been taken from the seated allocation before whatever remained went on sale yesterday

I think most/ all of the corporate come from the additional category A seating that’s compulsory for UEFA games and the ordinary fans never get a sniff of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.