Leipzig Away

Cheers lads, went to Deutsche Bahn directly, 195 euros so about £170 and its a long old journey, might look into alternatives.
Obviously depends on times as I've seen it lots cheaper than that. Remember an overnight save you getting digs for the night.

Obviously depends on times as I've seen it lots cheaper than that. Remember an overnight save you getting digs for the night.
That is the cheapest ones I can get mate. Id have to stay in Koln the first night, Leipzig the second and then fly home Thurs. Its looking quite expensive to be honest sadly.

Can only see 161 tickets left now. Looks like a lot of non-cup-scheme and members are going.
And good luck to them and hope they have a great time.

for the under 26 rail tickets, has anyone had any experience where you need to show ID to prove age etc or is it fairly relaxed ?

for the under 26 rail tickets, has anyone had any experience where you need to show ID to prove age etc or is it fairly relaxed ?
I was 32 when I moved to Germany (and looked my age) so I would never have considered trying it on, so I can't answer that from experience. But when I book tickets with my Bahn Card (just a kind of 25%-off discount card that anyone can buy if they want) I would say they check it about half the time although you're supposed to show it with your ticket. If you look plausibly under 26 you might want to chance it, but it's hard to say how reliable that is as a strategy. And stereotypes about Germans and rules are 100% accurate. If they catch you, they will make you pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.