Leipzig Away

for the under 26 rail tickets, has anyone had any experience where you need to show ID to prove age etc or is it fairly relaxed ?
They may ask to see your passport if your not a German citizen,I’ve had to show my passport previously on German trains when purchasing my ticket on line

really enjoyed this trip last year, found leipzig quite interesting! 2 nights there this time. Hopefully the trams are running to stadium so we don't have the 45 min hike round the ground.

really enjoyed this trip last year, found leipzig quite interesting! 2 nights there this time. Hopefully the trams are running to stadium so we don't have the 45 min hike round the ground.
they often post that sort of info on their twitter accounts before games.

It is becoming a theme, whilst localish aways with lower cost demand is higher, the high cost aways like Arsenal and RBL on the telly are lower demand. Not sure if a lot are still paying off Istanbul trips, rising costs in general, or the lack of eustress after the treble. Likely to be all 3 for some.
The fact the club will not put on subsidised air travel to the European games is a disgrace. People resorting to fucking around finding circuitous routes is shameful. We could and should be putting on subsidised European travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.